Testing for Quality Assurance
We have facilities to provide all requisite for quality assurance. Each transformer is tested for all tests confirming to IS : 1180 and IS : 2026 by qualified and highly experienced engineers with the best technology available.
These Tests Includes
Additional Testing (As Per Requirement)
- Measurement of Insulation Resistance.
- Measurement of Voltage Ratio.
- Checking of Vector Group and Polarity.
- High Voltage test of HV & LV.
- Measurement of No Load Loss / Magnetizing Current.
- Measurement of Load Loss & Impedance Voltage.
- Measurement of both HV & LV winding Resistance.
- Temprature Rise Test of winding & Oil of Transformers at Full Load.
- Pressure and Vaccum TEsting of Transformers for Permanent Deflection of Body.
- To check up Dielectric Strength of Transformer Oil.
- Impulse Voltage withstand Test.
- Short Circuit Withstand Test.